OK, since Jon tagged me, and since he is kinda like my boss… so I guess it’s compulsory.
6 things I'm passionate about:
1) Hanging out with friends
Even going to places and doing things that I don’t really enjoy.
2) Shopping alone
When I agree to go to mall with someone, I’m actually hanging out with him/ her. When I do shop, I do it by myself.
If only I can skip work and watch NBA live… Not forgetting that playing basketball with my buddies is beyond fun.
I’m just not myself when I’m in-door. I get tired easily; move slower, and less happy.
Photography, music, theatre, paintings, films, orchestra, comics… I don’t like to study them though, that just kills the fun.
I love cities, I love living in a city and everything that it can offer.
6 books I read(ing) recently:
1) Giddens’ novel
Think I had read more than 20 of his novels since early this year.
2) Sterling Seagrave’s Lord of the Rim
A book about the invisible empire of Overseas Chinese
3) Peter Mayle’s Expensive Habits
For my writing exercise, still I really enjoyed reading it
4) Eon Colfer’s The Wish List
Also for my writing exercise, I love stories with demons
5) William Strunk Jr’s The Elements of Style
Obviously for my writing exercise, don’t think I can finish it anytime soon
6 songs I can listen to over and over again:
1) Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
2) Panic in the Disco – I write sins, not tragedies
3) Andra & the Backbone – Sempurna
4) Hope – Who Am I
5) BEP – Feel It
6) Soda Green - 是我的海
6 things I learnt this past year:
1) I’m happy with my career switch
2) I’ve a bunch of amazing friends~
3) I work best under stress
4) I’m getting the things that I wanted since last year
5) I can tolerate A LOT of things (Jon yells: Stop being a doormat!)
6) I’m gaining weight
6 valuable things I own:
1) My family
2) My friends
3) My job
4) My room
5) My laptop
6) My appreciation for diversity
6 bloggers I tag:
Alarm & Noel