Sunday 19 October 2008

Am I good enough?

I’m excited.

While I type down my thoughts for an upcoming campaign, my mind travels back to 5th December 2008. It was my first day at work. I witnessed peoples from my agency on stage receiving awards. That night, I was happy that I’m going to work with this bunch of talented people.

What I wasn't aware then, is that the opportunity for me to prove myself in the same award winning campaign would arrive so fast…

Am I good enough?
Am I good enough to work on this marvellous campaign inherited from great peoples who conceptualised it?

I’m sure I have the passion and determination to last me through it. I know I’m ready because instead of worry, I feel energized. There’s so much in my head that I wanted to put into this campaign. There are so many ideas…

This will be a challenge for me, and I will answer my own question next year.

I’m excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment