Wednesday 13 May 2009

Feel The Joy

Apart from the fact that I went to Kuching drive event completely over-dressed (mental note to self: drive = smart casual, no matter how the old clippings say otherwise), I quite enjoyed my time there. Really, it was a fun sight to see churches in kampung.

I became buddy with a cab driver during my first hour there, his name is Mr. Lim. He has two daughters and has been driving taxi for the past 14 years. He told me to try Kolo Mee, so I did. It was ok. Not as shockingly good when I first tried Indo Mee at mamak stall with Telur Mata.

Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to try Sarawak Laksa (was planned for next day morning but ran out of time, why? I overslept). My host brought me to eat Rojak Ayam, and it was ok too.

I have a photo album here.

***

Tomorrow is the launch of BMW Shorties 2009!!! We are crazily excited. Photocopy machine is making lots of noise now, drum..drum..drum.. That's Jess printing the news releases, but it sounds like call to war drum to me. Our new friend came to enlist himself for national service, he will officially report to duty on 1st June 09, Monday.

After that, I'm off to Kota Kinabalu for the second part of East Malaysia media drive.

Epic feel the joy man~

No comments:

Post a Comment