Saturday 16 August 2008

Meme-ed

I was tagged by princess jni. What else about me you wanna know la?


*** *** ***
1.What are your goals/dreams?
♥ To make a difference in my life, my family's life, my friend's life.

2. The most happiest thing in your life?
♥ Currently, is to have all my friends around me (yes i'm talking to you!)

3.Favourite colour?
♥ Colourful

4. What would you do if u have a million dollars?
♥ Quit job and go study, get my master, do another master. Learn diving. Buy 2 apartments, one for self and one to rent.

5. Where do you wish to go the most? Why?
♥ Now, i want to go to Hong Kong. I want to do my master there. Final destination- Japan.

6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?
♥ Lazy. Being nice to people.

7. What will you do if you face something sad?
♥ Have fun and forget about it. Worst case, talk to friends.

8. Most afraid to lose..?
♥ Loved ones.

9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
♥ Completed my master and work in Hong Kong.

10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
♥ of course =)

11. Favorite song?
♥ this Malay song called Sempurna. Its amazing. Dedicated to the low self esteemer.

12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
♥ Chinese/ Indian become Malaysia Prime Minister

13.What age do you wish to live until?
♥ The day when all my loved ones were gone ( i mean my peers la of coz)

14. You Hate which type of people the most?
♥ Snob

15. Are you satisfied with your life?
♥ Yes

16. What do you wish to do the most now?
♥ Lose 6-7 kg

17. What do you think will make you think that the human nature is dark?
♥ We are carnivores. We eat each other to survive.

18. If you are in deepest depression, who will you look for?
♥ J & Ang Co.

19. If god will give you one thing and take away another, what do you think it will be?
♥ Give me opportunity and take away my laziness

20. Have you found yourself?
♥ Getting there.

1 comment:

  1. wahahah!!! you gain weight edy ke??? desperate to lose 6-7kgs!!!!

    ReplyDelete